If you’re having trouble getting your events to show up on both devices:
- Make sure both versions of Days Since are updated to the latest version in the App Store.
- Make sure both devices are signed into the same iCloud account
- Syncing happens when the app is first launched so to trigger a refresh, hit the home button on your device and re-open Days Since.
- Check your connection. If you have multiple events with custom backgrounds it may take a few moments to sync on a poor cellular connection.
- If you’re still having trouble syncing, follow these steps while connected to wifi:
- Add a new event on your first device.
- Close and re-open Days Since on your second device to see if it appears.
- If the new event appears, try editing your existing events (change the time format or title) and relaunching the app on your second device to see if they appear.
- If you’re still having trouble syncing contact us.