We’ve just released a new version of Countdown Days Since, Days Until!
We’ve made several changes to both the iPhone & iPad versions of our free app. We’re also still working towards future updates – have an idea on how to make Countdown Days Since Days Until better? Let us know.
Here’s what’s new in Version 3.0.0:
- We’ve added more ways to share your countdowns!
- You can now post screenshots to Facebook.
- You can now text your countdowns, including screenshots.
- You also still have the ability to post to Facebook without a screenshot, tweet with a screenshot, tweet without a screenshot & e-mail your countdowns.
- Simplified setting a countdown’s date & time. No more accidentally changing the date as you scroll.
- Added support for custom reminders. You can now set custom alerts to notify you any number of days, weeks, months or years before or after your event!
- Optimized the countdown view to show more of your pictures.
- Event list now shows time in all formats! If you change the time to display in weeks while viewing an event, it will show weeks in your event list.
- Added icons to the settings view & other UI enhancements.
- Added support for Push Notifications. If you want to be notified of any in-app-purchase sales or app updates you can turn this on. It’s OFF by default.
- We’ve also fixed a few bugs.
You can download the current version from the App Store.