We’ve just released a new version of Countdown Days Since, Days Until!
We’ve made several changes to both the iPhone & iPad versions of the app. We’re also still working towards future updates – have an idea on how to make Days Since better? Let us know.
What’s new in version 2.2.0:
- You can now attach notes to your countdowns; they can be any text (including emoticons) that you wish to attach to an event. Add & edit notes by:
- Opening your event
- Tapping ‘Edit’
- Tapping ‘Notes’ (just below your background image)
- When finished just tap ‘Edit Event’ to go back; your note will automatically be saved.
- Added more ways to share: You can now e-mail and tweet screenshots!
- Added additional app font colors, 21 to choose from! (Color & Effects Pack)
- Added additional snow colors, 30 to choose from! (Make it Snow Pack)
- Fixed a calculation bug for events prior to 1946. Did you know you can count up from events as early as 1/1/1?!
- Added a new default background image.
- Added links to our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- We’ve just launched them, Like & Follow us using the links above!
- Everyone who likes our Facebook page will be eligible to win a free extras pack!
- Other minor UI changes.
- New black navigation bar at the top of the screen
- Subtle texture added to Settings & Edit Event views
- New Share button (replacing the Facebook button)
- Removed shadows from event title text
- The first time an event is opened, the time format is scrolled to remind the user they can change it.
- Performance Improvements
- Reduced memory footprint